Technical Support Analyst, Graduate
Charlotte, North Carolina
$43,000 - $51,000 USD
How to apply?
Apply via LinkedIn before Sunday November 1st 2020 using the button below
Technical Support Analyst details
(114 KB, PDF)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT graduate. The sort of person who’s looking for a career where they can make their mark, surrounded by a tech-obsessed team that is transforming the student IT experience with cutting-edge technology.
Software2 is an EdTech company making big waves in our industry, thanks to awesome products and a passion for our customers. Over the last 10 years we’ve worked hard creating and developing the world’s first app store designed specifically for education – AppsAnywhere.
With our training and guidance, you will become a key member of a team of globally leading software deployment experts. Supporting Software2 solutions, you’ll be helping EdTech teams all around the world to deliver an awesome IT experience to over 2.5 million students!
This role offers significant room for personal growth, with access to industry-leading specialists and training. Downright hard work and above-and-beyond-commitment are essential, and in return, you’ll receive ongoing support, great development prospects, and an endless supply of high fives.
We’re offering flexible work-at-home arrangements during COVID - as well as personal desk space in our vibrant office at VentureX Toringdon - including great amenities and unlimited free coffee!
What’s more, we reward successful Analysts with the opportunity for expenses paid trips to our UK office (a converted British pub - complete with bar and games room!) for training and company events.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Responding to helpdesk tickets and supporting our customers across the US and the world.
- Supporting customers with the packaging of software applications with Cloudpaging.
- Installing and upgrading Software2 solutions on customer servers.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through the timely delivery of solutions.
- Contributing to our knowledge base and online community.
- Supporting clients throughout their journey to deliver an awesome student experience!
- Collaborating with Software2 colleagues across the US, Canada, UK and Europe.
To join our team, the following will help you stand out:
- Recent Bachelor's degree in IT, Computing or a related subject.
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and personable.
- Logical and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in IT support, web services, databases and/or software deployment.
- The ability to configure server-based solutions with Microsoft Server and SQL.
- Excited about the opportunity to visit the UK in the future!
This is a new role due to continued company growth. As well as fantastic office space and future travel opportunities to our UK head office, we offer excellent benefits including:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Care Stipend
- Professional Training
- Innovative and fun working environment
- Career-growth opportunities
Working with awesome industry-leading tech is just one reason you’ll love this role. Recently voted runners-up for the Techworld Best Place to Work in Tech Award, our small and dynamic team love their work, and so will you!
- 100% employee NPS score 2019 the best place to work in EdTech!
- Techworld EdTech techies 2018 Best Place to Work in Tech Finalist
- Techworld EdTech techies 2018 Innovator of the Year Finalist
- Exclusive purveyor of Gartner Cool Vendor solutions
- Really funs folks that “get it” and embrace our inner-geek!
More About Software2
Software2 is the company behind AppsAnywhere, the world's only dedicated app store for education.
Universities, colleges, and students all over the world use and love our software every day.
AppsAnywhere is a super-cool solution for deploying and delivering software. It provides an easy way for
students to get a better learning experience by integrating with a variety of technologies and leading
virtualization software. This is the only solution on the market capable of delivering 100% of software
applications on-demand, to any device on and off-campus.
To-date, AppsAnywhere is used by more than 2 million students in 200 education institutions across the
UK, North America, Europe, and beyond!
The closing date for applications to this post is Sunday 1st November. Interested? Apply online below:Apply now
Are you the future of virtualization, software delivery or application deployment?
At Software2, we're always interested in hearing from people looking to join our growing team of exceptional talent.
- Do you care passionately about improving the student experience?
- Are you interested in making a real difference to university IT?
- Do you want to work for a company where every customer matters?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes and you want to shape the future of application virtualization, then please email us your CV and a brief explanation of why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Software2...
About Software2, the global leaders in application virtualization, delivery and deployment for universities, colleges and organisations across Europe and...
Tony Austwick, Software2 co-founder, talks about app virtualization, the role of IT in higher education, how to improve student experience across the globe,...
We focus exclusively on providing the best application virtualization solutions for universities and community colleges. We are unique in what we do. We are...