What is AppsAnywhere?
AppsAnywhere is an advanced university app store that supports multiple software vendors' application delivery and deployment methods, all from one customizable web portal.
AppsAnywhere is a beautiful-looking and easy-to-use app store that gives end-users a recognizable and familiar way to access their apps, with a simple user experience reminiscent of well-known consumer app stores. It's an enterprise-ready way to get any app to any user, anywhere, anytime and on any device.
AppsAnywhere integrates with a variety of market-leading software delivery and deployment methods, including Microsoft's App-V, SCCM and RemoteApp, VMware Horizon, Parallels Remote Application Server and Numecent's Cloudpaging application virtualization technology. With AppsAnywhere, users can also find and launch natively-installed applications and cloud-based (SaaS) apps.
5 Reasons To Use AppsAnywhere
Here are 5 reasons you should start using AppsAnywhere:
- One consistent place to access all software and apps, regardless of whether it's virtualized apps, installed apps, or cloud-based apps.
- A secure, consumer-simple app store that's easy-to-use, with added user experience features like favorites, quick search and categories.
- A customizable app store that your users will trust. Add branding like logos and corporate colors.
- A self-service app store that's truly on-demand, accessible from any device, anywhere, anytime.
- A simple way to introduce and support a true Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy, by making all software available from one awesome app store.
AppsAnywhere - How It Works
AppsAnywhere is easy-to-use, both for the end-user and for your IT department.
How it works, in a nutshell:
- Add an app using AppsAnywhere Admin
- Choose the best delivery method for the app and adjust the settings and licensing controls
- Provision apps to users and groups (with Azure AD or Active Directory) based on geographical location, device type, operating system etc.
- Users login to AppsAnywhere's web portal and start accessing their apps. Just one launch button for every app, regardless of the device being used!