March 19 2020: 9:00AM - 3:00PM ET
Ithaca College Campus Center, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Join us for Ithaca College's 30th annual Ed Tech day, where we'll be demonstrating AppsAnywhere and the benefits it can bring to IT and the student experience.
Karen & Phil of Software2 will be in attendance to answer your question on what AppsAnywhere is capable of and how it can improve software delivery, as well as being on hand to discuss general software delivery best practices.
Learn more about:
- Creating 'virtual' open-access campus PC labs
- Virtualizing 100% of Windows apps
- Enabling BYOD
- Refining VDI and reducing costs
- Reducing time spent imaging and shrinking image bloat
- Simplifying application delivery and migrating OS'
Further info about Ed Tech Day 2020
Ed Tech day 2020 will feature:
- Sessions with nationally recognized thought leaders and other experts (checkout this year's line up of speakers under the seminar menu!)
- Vendor Showcase with more than 60 national, regional and local technology vendors
- College Showcase with faculty, staff and students showing how they are using technology in and out of the classroom
- Teaching and Learning with Technology Symposium, a special track dedicated to innovations and best practices in using technology for teaching and learning
- Discuss... IT - informal round table discussions facilitated by subject experts
- Seminars, tours and much more!
Explore topics such as:
- Immersive Technologies, including Extended Reality, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality demonstrations and discussions
- Open Education Resources (OER)
- Classroom Technology
- Adaptive Technology
- IT Security
- AV systems
- Teaching and Learning with Technology
Learn more about AppsAnywhere
Improve student outcomes by delivering a better IT service, on and off campus. Make any app available on any device, enable BYOD and repurpose your dedicated lab spaces, all without the need for complex VDI environments.
The University of Michigan's College of Engineering has chosen AppsAnywhere, after looking for an alternative application virtualization solution to replace...
VDI: One of the stand-out technologies of the decade. The promise? To deliver end user IT services wrapped inside a remote desktop window. It was everyone's...
Seneca College in Toronto, Ontario speaks on their experience with AppsAnywhere and how the service has allowed them to massively reduce image sizes, deal...