Enabling student BYOD and meeting strategic IT objectives at the University of Bergen
June 17 at 9am ET (2pm BST / 3pm CET)
BYOD, Digital Exams, Strategic IT Objectives, Remote Working, on-demand software for teaching and assessment
Magnus Svendsen Nerheim, EdTech Project Manager
In this SUMMIT20 customer presentation, University of Bergen's EdTech project manager explains how they have approached student BYOD to deliver academic applications to any device, on-demand, for teaching and assessment.
Magnus Svendsen Nerheim will share how the University of Bergen (UiB) is utilizing EdTech to meet strategic IT objectives, such as student BYOD for example.
In this session, learn how UiB is pioneering with AppsAnywhere in a pilot R&D project attempting to expand their EdTech portfolio to provide app delivery, but also meet additional use cases such as Canvas LMS/VLE integration and digital exam delivery.
Can't make a certain event? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
This session will cover
- How application delivery fits into the philosophy of an integrated EdTech portfolio with, focus on utilizing EdTech to enhance learning
- A pure student-BYOD University approach to application delivery
- Thoughts and plans for cloudification of virtual infrastructure
- How to connect an LMS, assessment system, SIS, and app delivery solution to provide application delivery for teaching and assessment
- How UiB are approaching digital exam delivery
About the speakers
Magnus Svendsen Nerheim is the University of Bergen's Project Manager and Advisor for EdTech. Through the university's Learning Labs (digital) tools and services project area, Magnus aims to develop, implement and utilize all-things EdTech to bridge the gap between digital tools and good pedagogical practice.
We're taking our User Days virtual with SUMMIT20, a series of webinars and presentations from both customers and Software2 colleagues. Learn more about the world of application delivery in Higher Ed, with topics ranging from BYOD to improving student outcomes on and off campus.All SUMMIT20 events