September 24th 2020, 2pm ET, 1 hour webinar
Ensuring the success of your students with AppsAnywhere during the uncertain semester.
Chris Valada, VP Software2 Americas
In this webinar, VP Software2 Americas, Chris Valada will explain how Higher Ed IT can ensure student success during the uncertain semester that lies ahead with the help of AppsAnywhere.
As experts in delivering software to Higher Education, Software2 understands the challenges that colleges and universities are facing right now. Whether your institution is keeping students on campus with social distancing, switching to a completely virtual campus, or doing a hybrid model, we will show you how you can make any of these scenarios possible. Lastly, we will walk you through a live demonstration of AppsAnywhere.
During this session you will:
- Learn how to bring students back into campus labs safely.
- Find out how to deliver 100% of applications to campus labs or BYO Devices.
- Enable virtual labs to maintain social distancing on campus.
- Learn how to switch to a virtual campus at the drop of a hat.
- Gain a deeper understanding of AppsAnywhere.
Can't make this webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
About the speaker
Chris joined Software2 with an extensive background in education technology. He has dedicated his career to helping colleges and universities use innovative technologies to improve student outcomes and achieve strategic goals. In his spare time, Chris enjoys traveling with his wife and two sons.