S2 User Day at Kingston University London
Join us for our upcoming S2 User Day at Kingston University London and discuss best practices with other universities and colleges.
Software2 User Days are your opportunity to learn about new AppsAnywhere features, talk to our lead consultants and meet with industry experts.
We’ll be bringing together End-User Computing teams from across the UK and beyond, to talk about EUC, application virtualization, software delivery and Windows 10.
When? Thursday 8 June, 10:30 am until 4:30 pm
Where? Penrhyn Road Campus, Kingston University London
Kingston User Day Agenda
10:30 am – Meet and greet. Coffee and refreshments.
11:00 am – Start
- Welcome – Simon Harrison (CIO), Kingston University London
- S2 Update – Phil Morgan, Software2
- AppsAnywhere Update
- New S2 Staff and Services
- S2 Library and Packaging Services – Phil Davis
- S2 Training and Certification – Matt Rogers
- AppsAnywhere – Ryan Heath, Software2
- Story so far
- QA Testing
- Releases and Roadmap
- What would you like us to do next?
12:30 pm – Lunch
1:30 pm – Afternoon Presentations
- Windows 10 – James Rankin, Industry Expert and IT Consultant
- Kingston University IT – Dan Bolton and Mark West, Kingston University London
2:45 pm – Afternoon break. Coffee and refreshments.
3:00 pm – Customer Discussions
- Introduction – Phil Morgan, Software2
- Discussion tables
- AppsAnywhere S2Hub
- Project Rollout and BYOD
- Cloudpaging and Packaging
4:00 pm – Customer Forum
- Wrap-up – Phil Morgan, Software2
- Feedback from customer discussions
- Open floor Q&A
4:15 pm – Close
Travel and location information
On arrival head to the main entrance at the Outreach Centre. Main Reception is on the left, to the right (next to the student canteen) there is a set of double doors. The event will be in the Courtyard Room (PR MB 0063).
For those staying overnight, there are various guest houses and hotels in Kingston or Surbiton. Software2 will be staying at the DoubleTree near to Kingston Train Station.