Simplify the application packaging process with our Packaging Service. Choose an annual subscription that's right for you.
To get access to our Packaging Service, where you'll be able to request packages from a discounted menu of 50+ apps, choose one of our subscription levels: Core or Plus.
Whether you're looking for all your FOSS apps to be packaged or the full Adobe CC 2019* suite (updated twice each year for you), our subscription levels are built to meet your packaging needs.
Included in all subscriptions is our administration, project management and professional fees over the course of the year. You’ll also get access to our Packaging Service portal, where you can download your available packages, browse the menu of packages, and submit new packaging requests.
*Adobe CC 2019 suite is only compatible with 'Named User Licensing'
Included with our annual Core subscription:
- 30 free apps (in STP format: ready to download and deploy)*
- Latest versions of these applications, updated every 3-6 months
- 10 open-source (FOSS) package requests each year (as and when required)
- Access to other customers' FOSS packages, shared with all subscribers
For a full list of apps included with Core, check the PDF below
Core subscription packages
(59.2 KB, PDF)
Our Plus subscription comes with everything that Core offers, as well as:
- 6,000 credits for app package requests
- Covers up to 30 apps from our packaging menu
- Access to bespoke packaging as well as pre-configured apps
Our all-new packaging menu contains a specially-selected range of widely-used apps. As a Plus level subscriber, you'll benefit from our on-demand service and the best possible pricing including an extra +500 credits!
Apps included in our packaging menu include:
- Adobe CC 2019
- ... and over 50 more! (full list in PDF below)
On-Demand apps 2019
(114 KB, PDF)
To get access to our Packaging Service or to take a look at our menu of packages, register your interest using the form below and we'll send you login details to browse the Pacakging Service portal.
With Software2's Packaging Service, let our Cloudpaging experts package your applications and accelerate your software deployment workflow.