Are you the future of application virtualization?
At Software2, we're always interested in hearing from people looking to join our growing team of exceptional talent.
- Do you care passionately about improving the student experience?
- Are you interested in making a real difference to university IT?
- Do you want to work for a company where every customer matters?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes and you want to shape the future of application virtualization, then please contact us with your CV.
Role: Implementation Engineer
Location: New York, possibly home-based
If you’re an enthusiastic IT professional looking to make the next step in your career, then this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark with a tech-obsessed team who are transforming the way students learn with virtualization technologies.
We're an ever-expanding EdTech company who are making waves in the industry by specializing in application virtualization. On a mission to make the student experience even more awesome, we provide award-winning technology solutions to over 100 universities. With more demand for our services than ever, we're now looking for an IT Implementation Consultant to help us bring tech solutions to both new and existing customers.
As a Software Implementation Consultant, you’ll implement AppsAnywhere, our university app store and virtualization software product, at customer sites across the US and Canada. Typically the Software Implementation Consultant will pick up from installation and deployment, right through to ensuring the success criteria are met via effective project management, training and support.
Whilst based out of our new office located near New York City, the role will involve travel all over the US and Canada.
Here's what you’ll be getting up to on a daily basis:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during installations, upgrades and customizations (2 years’ experience required)
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between client solutions and the business practices of the client
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Training, coaching, and mentoring new clients
- Application packaging
- Providing technical support to customers and sales teams
- Enabling BYOD and delivering a great student experience by implementing virtualization software
If you’ve gotten this far, we’ve probably got your interest.
To join our passionate team, experience of the following will help you stand out:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business and/or Information Systems from a recognized institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Willingness to travel
- IT server infrastructure and managing application deployments
- Networking, firewalls, databases and MS Active Directory
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org