Are you the future of virtualization, software delivery or application deployment?
At Software2, we're always interested in hearing from people looking to join our growing team of exceptional talent.
- Do you care passionately about improving the student experience?
- Are you interested in making a real difference to university IT?
- Do you want to work for a company where every customer matters?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes and you want to shape the future of application virtualization, then please email us your CV and a brief explanation of why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current job openings
Implementation Engineer / Consultant [Germany]
A permanent (full time) position that’s home-based with up to 50% travel, including training for two weeks in the UK, to support our technical team across Europe. This role reports in to Software2’s Munich office.
Employment Type: Full-time
Software2 is pushing the limits of what’s possible in application delivery. We’ve created the first and most comprehensive front-end app-store for software delivery and remodeled the user-experience in higher education software access. Now we’re looking to introduce a new team member to help us with our expansion across German-speaking countries as well as the wider European market.
Software2 is the company behind AppsAnywhere, the world's only dedicated app store for education. Universities, colleges and students all over the world use and love our software every day.
AppsAnywhere is a super-cool solution for deploying and delivering software. It provides an easy way for students to get a better learning experience by integrating with a variety of technologies and leading virtualization software. This is the only solution on the market capable of delivering 100% of software applications on-demand, to any device on and off campus.
To-date, AppsAnywhere is used by more than 2 million students in 200 education institutions across the UK, North America, Europe and beyond!
- Technical support of the sales department in the international acquisition process
- The execution of, as well as independent preparation and follow-up of technical product presentations and workshops (remote, as well as at the customer)
- Installing Software2 solutions to customer servers, in accordance with client expectations
- Installation and configuration of our software for new customers in Europe (EU Zone)
- Support the helpdesk team and perform remote tasks for existing customers (upgrades / problem solving)
- Documentation of design, implementations and processes
- Training customers on how to use Software2 solutions
- Training customers how to package and deploy software applications with Cloudpaging
- Supporting clients throughout their journey to deliver an awesome student experience!
- Responding to helpdesk tickets and delivering support to European customers
- Collaborating with Software2 colleagues across the US, Canada, UK and Europe!
- Technical assistance in responding to tenders
- Installations and roll-outs at customer sites as well as giving training courses on our software
- Customer consulting in cooperation with the product management and support team
- Presales and consulting activities for in-house and customer care
- To be an ambassador for Software2 - our brand, product and company – whether it’s during implementation at a customer site or communication with customers remotely
- Building relationships with customers and providing top-quality ongoing support
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, TU or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of German and English required, other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to travel: max. 50% (mainly Europe)
- Strong communication skills, presentation know-how and customer orientation
- Experience in the conceptual design of complex IT infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of hardware platforms (server & storage) and networks
- Analytical skills, team spirit, project-oriented workstyle and independent way of working
- Knowledge in dealing with Microsoft Azure or AWS advantageous
- Independent and responsible working style as well as quality and customer orientation
- You are determined and committed and are not afraid to take the initiative, are flexible and resilient and enjoy being part of a team
- Very good ability to understand and explain complex technical issues
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux is an advantage
Our offer and remuneration:
- Owner-managed, continuously growing group of companies with 3 locations (Boston US, Leeds UK and Munich DE)
- Flexibility and individual career opportunities
- A dynamic corporate culture like no other!
- A secure, modern and flexible workplace in a growing, innovative company
- A professional introduction to the company and its processes
We offer a commensurate related salary according to your qualifications and experience from € 3,000 to € 4,500 gross/month (based on: 40 h; no all-in contracts) and a company car.
Please send your CV by e-mail to email@example.com
We're continually expanding our in-house Development team and are always on the look-out for new talent. If you've got what it takes and think you're a good fit for our team, we want to hear from you today.
We're looking for Developers with experience in any of the following areas
- Vue/Angular/React or similar frontend frameworks
- PHP/Laravel/Zend Framework
- C# / C++
- DevOps / GitOps
Developers with the following skills/background:
- Computer science background
- Previous experience working in a development role/environment
People with experience in any of the following fields:
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Full-stack development
Most importantly, we're looking for people who are passionate, driven, have a good attention to detail, a willingness to develop their skills and a desire to deliver the best. In working for Software2 you'll have a real influence in the success of our products in a global market, used and loved by more than 1.5 million end users in countries across North America and Europe.
Find out more about Software2...
About Software2, the global leaders in application virtualization, delivery and deployment for universities, colleges and organisations across Europe and North America.
Tony Austwick, Software2 co-founder, talks about app virtualization, the role of IT in higher education, how to improve student experience across the globe, and about being a comic book geek.
We focus exclusively on providing the best application virtualization solutions for universities and community colleges. We are unique in what we do. We are the world leaders!