S2 User Day at Coventry University
Join us for our next S2 User Day at Coventry University to discuss best practices with colleagues from other universities and colleges, and a chance to speak with the developers of AppsAnywhere.
10:30 - Coffee, meet and greet
11:00 - Software2 presentations
- Welcome and introductions
- Software2 Update - Phil Morgan
- AppsAnywhere 2.5 Update - Ryan Heath
- Introducing Parallels RAS
12.00 - Guest presentation
- LabStats - computer usage statistics with intuitive reports
12.30 - Lunch and chat
13:30 - Afternoon presentations
- Windows as a Service: Implementing and maintaining an evergreen environment with Windows 10 - Chris Hardess from Microsoft UK
- Coventry University's AppsAnywhere & BYOD Project - Dean Shaw
14.45 - Afternoon refreshments
15:00 - Discussion sessions
- Supporting BYOD
- Cloudpaging and packaging
- Parallels RAS
16.00 - Customer forum
- Feedback from discussions
- Open floor Q&A
16.15 - Close
Detailed joining instructions for our pre-event social and for the S2 User Day can be found in the PDF below.
Coventry User Day Joining Instructions
(217 KB, PDF)
For those staying overnight on either the Tuesday or Wednesday, Software2 will be staying in the Village Hotel Coventry, Dolomite Lane, Coventry Business Park, Coventry CV4 9GZ.
If you're staying on the Tuesday night, we'll be in touch soon with details of our social event.
The location for the S2 User Day is Coventry University. The full address is:
Coventry University Technology Park
Full travel details are available here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/business/facilities/coventryconferences/
By car (parking)
Parking is available on-site with free permits available to collect from reception. The post code for sat navs is CV1 2TT
For those travelling by train, the main Coventry train station is only 10-15 minutes’ walk or 5-10 minutes’ taxi ride.